ADVICE AND TRAINING
Financial reporting, auditing, superannuation, and forensic litigation support services are provided on a fee for service basis. Download our brochure.
Review of policy on accounting for Public Private Partnerships and review of 12 agreements. Independent expert opinion on independence, auditing practice and accounting standards.
ASIC, ANZ, LeasePlan, Victorian Auditor-General’s Office, ATO, Australian Government Solicitor, Hall Chadwick, and HLB Mann Judd.
Training and Briefings
Personalised in-house training provided on contemporary financial reporting, auditing, superannuation, and corporate governance developments, as well as ‘refreshers’ on GAAP and GAAS.
Individual members of the GAAP Consulting Network bring to a Board expertise in financial reporting and corporate governance, as well as strategic thinking skills, profile and independence.
Seek our assistance with following hot topics:
- Reducing Financial Statements Clutter
- ASIC Auditor Surveillance Report
- New Consolidations, Joint Arrangements, and Fair Value Standards
- Risk Management for Public Practitioners
- New Code of Ethics effective from 1 July 2011
- Implications of the Centro Judgement